- I started carrying my camera because of the great shots that got away, the teenage boys, black and white, sharing a can of soda after school, or the Jewish religious girls’ schools and Muslim girls sharing a park on a spring day.
- Life in Jerusalem is not what you see in the media. In RJS photo blog, we want to share with you the real Jerusalem, photos of daily life.
- A beautiful little religious boy with long blond side-curls drinks from a water fountain, while two Muslim taxi drivers eat their lunch and begin bowing for their afternoon prayers a few meters away in a public park.
- Every hospital waiting room is full of anxious relatives and friends, Jews and Arabs sitting, pacing, and waiting impatiently; and the patients, lying next to each other in crowded hospital rooms, again Jew and Arab treated together.
- Arab women and girls are able to walk and shop alone in most areas of the city. Scenes like these somehow do not get into the press. Perhaps bad news sells, but the real Jerusalem streets are not just about violence.
- Love to hear from you
Contact by email:
Follow on Tweeter @RealJStreets
Facebook page: The Real Jerusalem Streets